Thursday, July 20, 2017

Michal Nicole Gutwein, 2/17 and Regulus

Just now, God led me to put in my daughter's name in and open up the calculator
 
I have never done this adding/subtracting with any of the names however,
this time God led me to put her name in and add it together
only, I didn't add it but mistakenly subtracted the second number from the first

It produced this:
 
 
 
michal nicole Gutwein Jewish Gematria: 1459 (m

30
i

9
c

3
h

8
a

1
l

20


0
n

40
i

9
c

3
o

50
l

20
e

5


0
g

7
u

200
t

100
w

900
e

5
i

9
n

40
)
michal nicole Gutwein English Gematria: 1218 (m

78
i

54
c

18
h

48
a

6
l

72


0
n

84
i

54
c

18
o

90
l

72
e

30


0
g

42
u

126
t

120
w

138
e

30
i

54
n

84
)
michal nicole Gutwein Simple Gematria: 203 (m

13
i

9
c

3
h

8
a

1
l

12


0
n

14
i

9
c

3
o

15
l

12
e

5


0
g

7
u

21
t

20
w

23
e

5
i

9
n

14
)
 
 
 
 
1459 - 1218 + 203 = 444

jesus of nazareth in English Gematria Equals: 1128 (j
60
e
30
s
114
u
126
s
114

0
o
90
f
36

0
n
84
a
6
z
156
a
6
r
108
e
30
t
120
h
48
)
 
When God gives me more insight, I'll put my
son's up for him to see
 
You could sit around all day and attempt stuff like this
and still fall short, there is no explanation
outside of Almighty God Who put these patterns
in our lives for His glory and I praise Him for allowing me to see them
 
The corrupt 12th District of Colorado and their biased judges,
Judge Pattie Swift spoken of in earlier posts
make this my only communication line to my children
My children are smart, they will see this
and in all reality most likely have already had a visitation from
the Holy Spirit of God and may be keeping this to themselves for the time
 
I love and miss you Nikki!, you are more amazing than Regulus
Benji, you make your father proud, you will be a great and a strong leader
and eventually a king in heaven
I love you. I miss you, remember where home is
 
God's clock will prove True!
 
 
 
My daughter was born on 2/17
Her 13th birthday on 2/17/17 was 6 days after the 21117 eclipse and
Regulus is opposite the sun on February 17
 
From her 13th birthday to 722 is 5 months and 5 days
From and including: Friday, February 17, 2017
To, but not including Saturday, July 22, 2017

Result: 155 days

God calculated 5 months and 5 days into my life
and it appears He also calculated into Regulus and 722
 
 Regulus behind the sun 822
Regulus opposite the sun 217
Regulus out of view 722-922

 
Remember 602, 722 and Regulus
even the above is proof God is directing this
I did nothing with my son's name this time, just hers

4 comments:

  1. Michael- There are a lot of amazing numbers posted on different forums, including yours. I print everything I can find, put it in a binder, so if they become true, I can finally show my wife something tangible that was printed up "before" which would be much more convincing. I refuse to show her predictions at all anymore because I got too wrapped up in man's predictions that many fell apart over the blood moons. That's where I didn't follow my gut feeling and state the blood moons were indeed a sign of trouble, but NOT on their date but instead a "bridge" out ahead sign to warn us before the events. I really feel the Rev 12 sign is divinely sent...as a warning for events following it. You have PROFOUNDLY stated and warned us about how we will remember tomorrow...7/22/2017. In case you are correct, I have proof here for my wife to see I was discussing this before whatever it is will happen that we all will know of tomorrow. If you are not correct, then my "slow to show" my wife will not diminish her already doubtful attitude...because of failed dates from before.

    I am excited for tomorrow, whichever its outcome will reveal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stan,

    I truly wish I were as dedicated to writing things down as you are. I don't even have all 'my stuff' written down, though I attempt to record it all.

    Watchman and prophet...I wonder, are they two different things? Is a watchman just to put out what God gives him as a watch? This I don't know. I also do not have the insight to know what will happen tomorrow but God has been putting the pieces together and as I state, this IS God.

    I never called myself a prophet, actually one would be foolish to do so if it were just 1% untrue, the numbers however DO say it. As God shows me more, I am diligent as His Watchman to deliver what He has me publish. I wish all the glory to God and all the 'missing' on my end as "We see dimly"

    All that is asked of the Body who follows this blog and many others: WW3 could be tomorrow or an 9.+ earthquake or a Supernatural event that the finite cannot see or maybe something happens that we know of in 3 months; either way, I have done what I believe God would have me do. 722 is marked in the heavens, it is marked on the dollar bill, it is marked numerically to the extent only God knows; all said, it is on God's calendar...what it will produce He knows and we will know in His time!

    God has revealed much more to me and I am praying on what/how to release this information in His time. It was my initial belief maybe He had the vision He showed me planned for 722 however, He has not yet given me clear guidance on what to say yet, so I don't think this is tomorrow's destiny.

    I pray for your wife and many others in the same boat. It is God who gives us faith, one way He has done it in my life is with numeric patterns.

    Please continue to pray for me and my children,
    Blessings,

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is always fun to post and then see what time you posted.

    As you can see, the last two posts have been eye catching...611 and 310 giving us 9/21, the 1st day of the Christ Angles...also just missing 311

    Regulus is very key here

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael- You know I am a hard sell, but TRULY believe something is going on with the Rev 12 sign. I will admit last. night I looked at my time on the phone and it was 7:22. I went.....hmmmmmmm

    ReplyDelete