Thursday, July 20, 2017

Celestial, Beautiful but Deadly, Regulus

 God showed me recently,
the Celestial Ball, from my dream, was/is Regulus

If you look closely below, you will know why I say it was the
most beautiful thing I had ever seen

It was the type of thing you could not take your eyes off

Until I pulled up the pictures below for this post, I had never seen Regulus
Though the Celestial Ball in the dream was constantly changing colors, patterns,
there was a period of time where this ball looked exactly as the picture below
as it was always surrounded by light
 
 
 
 The 818 dream was 411 days from my Jubilee

722 is 411 days from Venus' occultation on 6/6/16
722 is 57 days from 9/17/17
57/75 have been seen before


The dream with Regulus was on 4/29
77 days after the 211 Penumbral from last post

There are too many dates to provide,
the reader either believes this or he doesn't

What is most interesting is what I do not post
What is most interesting, is what God is doing for me, just for me

I also know one day my children will know of this same Spirit
of which I see now almost 9 months because of His mercy

This is COOL!


Regulus


If one were to see the original picture I drew in a feeble attempt to reproduce it,
they would see it is about the exact size of the pictures above
one of only two that claimed Regulus on google images
 
Its size was the size of the picture's 2 small balls,
the other one was drawn for a close-up view of the dynamic things inside 
 


This ball had nothing seen from it but destruction and carnage, globally
It was not picky, it destroyed everything it touched;
people, buildings, cars, animals, trees, even the clouds fled from it
Entire cities blown off the map with one touch from it
 
                                                               Zechariah 14:12
 
-notice the 7272 'while they stand'
 
I won't go into more of the dream however, I will go into the fact that this
 beautiful celestial ball pulverized everything it touched, instantly
 
God is revealing the dreams more and more
and again, I will caution the believer about the days ahead
 
722-922, Regulus occluded from view by sun
822/17 Regulus is behind the sun
 
The fact the Jews took back their Temple Mount
on 71717 should catch the Christian's eye
 
722 is marked in the planets as well
 
722 until 922 will see change
September 16-17 will see much carnage
 
Revelation 6:16-17
 16 "And they said to the mountains and the rocks, Fall on us and hide us from
the face of the One seated on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb"

17 has proven itself and will continue to do so
722 will do likewise

 
Proverbs 22:3
  4The reward of humility and the fear of the LORD Are riches, honor and life.…
 
Praise and Honor given to The Lord of Hosts
for what He did on 71717
 

Islamic Waqf Boycott Leads to Prophetic Sightings of Prayer on Temple Mount

-arabs-boycott-holy-site-metal-detectors-photos/#ZdxGVtBk6LecRuQV.99
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment