Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Benjamin David Gutwein and the Importance of 3

Updated 7/25 for the benefit of my children
 
This is fun

The 
same formula with my son's Gematria produced more wonder



benjamin david Gutwein Jewish: 2706 (b

2
e

5
n

40
j

600
a

1
m

30
i

9
n

40


0
d

4
a

1
v

700
i

9
d

4


0
g

7
u

200
t

100
w

900
e

5
i

9
n

40
)
benjamin david Gutwein English: 1242 (b

12
e

30
n

84
j

60
a

6
m

78
i

54
n

84


0
d

24
a

6
v

132
i

54
d

24


0
g

42
u

126
t

120
w

138
e

30
i

54
n

84
)
benjamin david Gutwein Simple: 207 (b

2
e

5
n

14
j

10
a

1
m

13
i

9
n

14


0
d

4
a

1
v

22
i

9
d

4


0
g

7
u

21
t

20
w

23
e

5
i

9
n

14
)


2706 - 1242 + 207 = 1671

Year of my birth AND conception surrounded by 11
Conception: 111/67
This is also the date my son was born
-pretty astounding

My son's Gematria also has the number 242
and shows 27 repeating
God has shown me much on 242 but not yet of 27

However:
27 * 2 = 54
1671 - 52 = 1617

The dates of 16 and 17 have recently shown themselves important

but I am certain this is but a mere starting point

My hope is this encourages believers, I pray those in The Body of Christ
who wish to know some of this wonder for their own will have this wisdom imparted

God has chosen my children and I, outlined it in time
and it has been documented now almost a year and counting

Those who question the date of 722 and what may or may not have happened
may wish to hold off until His timing is accomplished

He will have us know the importance of this date in His time
The importance of this number has already been documented
I have shown my work

Wait on Him, ask for wisdom
He will give wisdom to those who ask

William did a great post regarding some of our recent watch dates
http://endtimesforecaster.blogspot.com/2017/07/prophecy-watch-julyaugust-2017.html

It is God who gives these dates
 
71717 proved to be one of the most
significant happenings in the last Jubilee

The pattern of events on years ending in 17, 47, 67, 2017, specifically 71717
can not be explained outside of The Creator,
nor can what He has had me blog

He outlined everything numerically and is
allowing me to see parts of the majesty
He outlined our lives in before the world began

He knew what I would name my children
He knew when I would be conceived
He knew when my son would be born

Better stated:

He dictated what I would name my children
He dictated when I would be conceived
He dictated when my son would be born

Those who question 722 after what God has
had me publish would be better to re-read
the blog in its entirety

My son and I are connected in so many ways and God allowed me to see
This was His plan and it is all being played out for His glory

3

I was born exactly 6 years and 11 days after my parent's marriage
My son was born exactly 6 years and 11 days after the Millennium

My life was outlined in 611
His life began 11106

I was conceived on 111
He was born on 111


Again, triple confirmation


My daughter's Gematria addition/subtraction 'mistake' produced
its own triple confirmation number and more

444
jesus in English Gematria Equals: 444 (j


60
e


30
s


114
u


126
s


114
)


411 has surfaced throughout the blog
and 126 is now making a name
The above is something that does not escape the eye of the wise,
with the help of His Spirit

In an earlier post I showed my full name's Gematria
matching across the board with Yeshua of Nazareth

This does not happen randomly
God is real

If one questions 722, you should question it all and then explain the numbers
If you can see the numbers that God outlined my life in
- and it is all documented-
then these persons should wait on God to reveal 722's importance

722 has already proven itself
and I have no  doubts its importance will be seen
exactly when God wishes it be seen

It is purported Aug 20th
12 States initiate Emergency Procedures because of the 8/21 Eclipse
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_SejOOIxhI&feature=em-subs_digest

51,251 views



Michal Nicole and Benjamin David Gutwein:

While this may be hard to believe,
if given the chance to do this all over and NOT have all the abominable
things happen to me including, jail, my shoulder ripping out of the bone, betrayal,
me being arrested in front of you for your mother's and grandmother's sick amusement
All of this , losing everything including you...

I would do it all again
because I got to know the God who spoke
the sun into the sky in a way most will never fathom
and remember, we have lost nothing

Every birthday you did not get with your father,
every hug, every tuck-in, every time you cried
all of this will be returned to you and me
100 times in both this life and the next

As I state often, we don't 'win this in the end'
we have already won it

The place where we are going, time does not exist

This is what the simple of mind will not understand
if there is a place where time does not exist,
this place isn't waiting for us to
start not abiding by the laws of time

We are in fact, enjoying the promises of God
ALREADY


Those who mock this God...keep mocking
you might as well get your money's worth, so-to-speak
You will believe in Him one day;
it will happen, you will bow to this KING

411 & 211

Romans 14:11
11It is written: “As surely as I live, says the Lord, every knee will bow before Me;
every tongue will confess to God.”


Philippians 2:10
10that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, in heaven and on earth and under the earth, 
Philippians 2:11
11and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.  

Can't imagine what it will feel like when the inevitable promises of God
are fulfilled, cant imagine what it will be like to spend eternity apart
from everyone and everything you ever loved even with contempt for God

Imagine, a football game that is unbelievably
555 points to 5 with less than a couple minutes and still pulling off the upset,
then put this feeling to the 10th power for effect
and you will have day 1 of eternity, only day one

Benji and Nikki,
trust the God of the Bible,
the God your father taught you about---
His promises are true

The dreams and visions I have had show much destruction
yet much wonder and amazement in the immediate future
Some of the future God showed me months ago has come to pass already,
the rest will also come to fruition


--Also:
It should have been clearly evident today, I feared NO FINITE PERSONS

that took part in today's actions
not judge, not Clancy
Your 'power' or lack thereof is also outlined in time
by God
for His glory

I pray even these would be given mercy and eyes to see this Wonder
we have seen 242, 252, 262 and now we see 282
stick around, it is a certainty 272 will be seen
and it may have already been seen
the repeating 27's in my son's name would give a numeric of 2727

Yet there are still some who believe this is accidental
HA!

47 is one of two factors in 611
my home at 4617,
my PO at 473
My son, Ben Jewish Gematria of 47...
47 has been seen throughout this blog and is once again present

judge in English Gematria Equals: 282 (j

60
u

126
d

24
g

42
e

30
)
judge in Simple Gematria Equals: 47 (j

10
u

21
d

4
g

7
e

5
)

real wiggum in Simple Gematria Equals: 116 (r

18
e

5
a

1
l

12

0
w

23
i

9
g

7
g

7
u

21
m

13
)
:)

And, since we did 211 and 411...we would be wise to include 911

John 19:11
11Jesus answered, “You would have no authority over Me
unless it were given to you from above.

For those who may just think this is a random Bible verse
...put your cursor over the second word above

Yeah this is fake:
119 & 211 again
You can't make this up

Matthew 10:19
18 "On My account, you will be brought before governors and kings as witnesses
to them and to the Gentiles. 19But when they hand you over, do not worry about
how to respond or what to say. In that hour you will be given what to say. 
  20For it will not be you speaking, but the Spirit
of your Father speaking through you

Luke 12:11
  12For at that time the Holy Spirit will teach you what you should say.”…
 
KIDS, THIS IS WHY THE JUDGE RULED AS SHE DID TODAY
and the numerics PROVE IT!
 
 
_____________________________________________
This is also yet another warning for this coming Aug 25,
one month from today
thanks #SF

This has the same Gematria we just spoke of
and is in a town called Pomona that is
2nd from the town the eclipse is visible from

pomona in English Gematria Equals: 444 (p

96
o

90
m

78
o

90
n

84
a

6
)
pomona in Simple Gematria Equals: 74 (p

16
o

15
m

13
o

15
n

14
a

1
)

5 comments:

  1. Michael- I am just curious whom you are referring to that are mocking God? Do you actually have e-mails or phone calls with people so doing? I can't imagine someone doing that unless they are an atheist. I guess I have lived a sheltered life out in rural Illinois!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stan,

    I have emails, transcripts...I am basically speaking of the entire 12th District of Colorado; the judges (Pattie Swift and Kimberly Wood and her wife Tammie Obie).
    These are those who persecute me because of the God I believe in. These are the ones who loathe this God I love, they are also the reason I don't see my children.

    BTW, we have spoken of the word mock before...I wondered why I use it as much as I do...it is used 13 times in the Bible and I know you've followed the blog and can understand 13.

    We as Christians are not commanded to passively occupy, I intend to occupy with Righteous Indignation when my Country/County sh*t on the Constitution.

    These are the dogs I refer to, these and those who have used my children as pawns and those who tell them the Bible is false. Christians can get pissed off at wrong and still be right.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stan and others,

    Look real close at the Bible verse that 'matched' the number 119, Matthew 1019...the verse God had me pick and it literally reads, "You shall have no authority over..." and the number proceeding this phrase is 611. This is God and I know these unethical judges and dirty cops read this blog and seriously pray for them. But yes, many mock me and what I taught my children including the ex and Clancy, they tell them the truths I taught were lies and will one day give account!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can understand your frustration. I just can't stand watching the news cram down the LGBT agenda. Brow beating, shaming us for our so called religious hate.

    I have to be honest here and admit I sincerely and earnestly pray that we receive the damnation we deserve. My thoughts are to bring it on Lord, as we are losing ground every day. If that is a shameful prayer, Lord help me correct my thinking, but just being brutally honest with my deepest thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You for your boldness!!

    Seriously, the Christian just being agreeable with the whole LBGTQ crowed has not worked out so well!

    You don't need your thinking corrected, it is the Believer that wants God to not come back yet because of some worldly pleasure or place they have yet to experience.

    BRING THE DAY OF THE LORD ON , Even so, come quickly Lord Jesus. This is the year the end will begin.

    Also, I do hope my written words express the fact, I do not hate these people; I pray for them. But for the grace of God...
    With that said, these aught to deduct the fact they are not facing an angry citizen, they are facing an angry GOD and the numbers prove it!

    ReplyDelete