Tuesday, June 6, 2017

The First 3 Words of the Bible and 711 Through 722

711 through 722
 
The numbers we have been shown certainly show this 11 day period
as possibly one of the most amazing 11 days this world has ever seen
 
As we've seen prior, there is a good possibility
71117 may prove to be memorable
 
as well as 71717, 6 days after
 
5 days after, 722 the day Regulus goes behind the sun 
 
602 is Regulus' Gematria and this fits in with the dream and more
http://absoluteproofofgod.blogspot.com/2017/05/602-north-korea-oak-and-nuclear-war.html
 
Another amazing thing we have been shown,
the verse we saw last post shows, "[is] The beginning" as
7225 
 
 
722 could be a date
for the Tribulation to begin
after all, it was this number that began the world
with 3 Words,
In the beginning


Genesis 1:1 HEB: בְּרֵאשִׁ֖ית בָּרָ֣א אֱלֹהִ֑ים
NAS: In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth
 
If our world began literally on 7225
what prudent man would not consider
the beginning of the Tribulation to also begin on a 722
 
I do not offer my own opinion often however, with the numbers I've seen
it looks a very good chance for something major to happen on 71117,
the Anti-Christ to reveal himself on 71717 and then the Tribulation
to begin as a peace deal is signed 5 days later
--just me thoughts...I am not predicting anything but it seems
the numbers God has shown may be
 
71117 to 72217
and the important 11 days in between
are something for the Believer to consider
.

6 comments:

  1. Sir,
    Do u mean the tribulation or great tribulation that would begin in july?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arise,

      First, please let me reiterate; where I said July looks to be a good candidate for the Tribulation, this is just my own personal opinion. The numbers however, have most certainly come from God as I do not search for them, they find me.

      The Tribulation could very well have started however, I am not so sure. One man says 11/11/15 was the beginning which would put 7/14/17 or 3 days from each 71117 and 71717 exactly 611 days later. It ties into the 4th Hebrew month...414/411 were very much Divine.

      There are many possibilities, I do not have enough information to believe we are in the Tribulation but if we are this could be the beginning of the Great Tribulation but most likely, 'just' the beginning of the Trib.

      Delete
  2. The great tribulation does not begin until after the abomination of desolation....then comes the great tribulation...IMMEDIATELY after that sun will be darkened and the moon will not give her light...then we shall see the son of man coming in the clouds.

    It's all in Matthew 24..Mark 23..
    Luke 21.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No argument here,

      If we indeed are in the Tribulation now, this may be the A of D.

      There are a number of possibilities but these dates, as the others God has shown me, are indeed important to Him.

      Delete
  3. Sir,
    I am from India and I read most prophecy websites and I am noticing the month of July is spoken about in a few websites as soon kind of appointed time.
    Now here is what I have to narrate from personal experience I was standing at a bus stop after attending a novena to our lady of perpetual help Mahim Bombay (mumbai as it is now called ) I generally don't go there in fact it was after around 3 long years in Dec of 2016 I went and while I was waiting for the bus I saw a string of bus no 37 pass by at least five of them and then came a bus with number no number on the front and the window which shows destination showed 15JULY in Bold RED lettering.


    You see the unusual part is I have never seen this ever in all my 50+ living years because that window should only show destination and so far it has always showed only destination.
    Also want to mention the bus did not have passengers and did not stop at the bus atop that maybe because it was going to the yard since it had no number but irrespective whether they are going to yard or not they never have a date on them.
    I don't know what to make of it but I hear lot of discussion on the websites about july of this year 2017

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nothing is coincidental, not the bus, not the July 15...nothing.

    There is quite a bit of July discussion, I agree however, "We see in part." Numbers do not lie and they show July loudly and the surrounding months as well.

    I do not believe the show on Sept 23 will arrive quietly...I have stated in many posts, the Bible says 50 years, not 51; many things will certainly happen before 9/23

    Arise, your comment posted twice, the second time was 11:11, there are no coincidences.

    ReplyDelete