Sunday, May 14, 2017

The Beauty of the Number 3 and the Destroyer

Updated 515
Mother's Day
 
Mother's Day has been on May 14th,
3 times this Millennium
 
My car accident in 1989 was May 14, 6 years from 95 and 11 years from 78
both 95/78 observed Mother's Day on May 14
 
1911 had May 14th on Mother's Day;
1911 was the first year Mother's Day was observed in all 50 States
 
Mother's Day was on May the 14th in the year I was born,
the year of the Final Jubilee, 1967
 
In doing this, I've not yet seen a word or phrase equal in both
Jewish and English Gematria
however, Mother's Day is the first
 
Both English and Jewish Gematria = 768
 
 
The Number III
 
 
We live in 3 dimensions, with the triangle as the visual and key to many mysteries,
 on the 3rd planet from the sun, having 3 kingdoms
There are 3 primary colors that make up the rest
Past, present and future, the 3 parts of our existence
Sun, moon and stars
3 days of darkness in the past and 3 days of darkness yet in the future
Body, Soul and Spirit...
 
Christ fell 3 times and was pierced with 3 nails
His Ministry lasted 3 years...
 
 
 
3 is not just a picture of The Trinity, 111 is also
Father, Son and Holy Spirit
God is, Omniscient, Omnipresent and Omnipotent
 
God is truly manifest in the number 3
Jesus receives the baptism of John the Baptist at 3 o'clock in the afternoon, he dies on
 April 3/33 at 3 o'clock in the afternoon
(and by 3 times will be repeated the earthquake which will follow his death),
and resuscitates 3 days after to 3 o'clock in the morning
 
_____________________________
By far, to my family, the most Awesome part of the number 3 is what God has
shown me in my life and in that of the lives of my children
 
My conception was 111/67
39 years later, my son Benjamin was born
1/11/06
 
My daughter was born, 2/17/04
2/17 or 2 17's, and Feb 17th has 317 days remaining, giving us 3, 17s
 
My son was conceived on my father's birthday,
my brother on 911
and my son born on the day I was conceived, 111
completing 3 generations of this wonder
 
God allowed me to see 3 secular accomplishments after graduation
 
There were 3 major date occurrences in my life:
1989 car wreck, 28 years ago, on the 41st anniversary of Israel
Solar eclipse 40 years after my salvation 3/20/15
39 years to the day I was conceived, my son was born
 
This whole thing started with 3 of 5 boys born on 4/19
God is a God of Wonder, Amazement and Awe
 
 
3 also warns us of the coming destruction to all beauty
 
 
3. Abaddón
Abaddon, Destroyer (i.e. Destroying Angel) or place of destruction (personified)
 
Revelation 9:11
Revelation 9:11 N
NAS: in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in the Greek
 
3. eb
eb: freshness, fresh green
Songs 6:11 NAS: To see the blossoms of the valley
 
 
Of the 3 times the Hebrew and Greek are used, 2 of them are 611/911
 
 
 
abaddon in Jewish Gematria Equals: 102 (a

1
b

2
a

1
d

4
d

4
o

50
n

40
)
abaddon in English Gematria Equals: 246 (a

6
b

12
a

6
d

24
d

24
o

90
n

84
)
 
 
God has addressed both numbers
246 and 102

The same numbers keep showing themselves
through the entirety of this blog
________________
 
 
Abaddon and destruction are on its way
From 3 To 1/3
 
Revelation 8:7
 
 
 
If one places their cursor over the above verse and
looks at two words we spoke of,
three and green grass, you will collectively see
51545515
 
5455, 15551, 15515
Yes, God has showed these numbers many times

_________________________________
Update: 515, the beauty of God on display even here

With 3 in mind, there is no way around the wonder of God
This beautiful journey began with a dream on 818 and was followed by a revelation
and one more dream, making 3 manifestations

There have been 3 persons, since I began the blog who have confronted
me on the claims of this blog
Two of the three used Scripture in the correspondence,
but unknowingly the Scripture included 611 both times and only 1 verse was used
The final person did not use Scripture but entered his comment at 11:58
 1158 = is my TKD School and my name's Gematria, Strong's # for Daniel, my brother
The ones who have attacked me by hacking a FB account did so at 11:03
all of the above have been actions from God to show Himself in this!
The 11:03 showed the date of conception of the individual who perpetrated
this crime, 311
http://absoluteproofofgod.blogspot.com/2017/01/

If doubters can explain the above, please, by all means...

Since no one can, I will:

It is God

No comments:

Post a Comment