Thursday, May 25, 2017

Sea of Celestial Crystal, and Carnage



1 day after my mom's 77th birthday, God gave me another dream.

In this dream, while I won't reveal all, there was a ball; this ball was fairly small
but caused immense carnage, on a level I've never seen before.

As best as I can put in down into a picture, it was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen!

You were drawn to it even though it was causing incredible destruction. It had every color, some I'd never seen; you could feel the color. The colors were never stationary; it was as a colored sea of crystal wonder.

It had writing on it that I cannot explain, 'dots' arranged; it was constantly changing.
There is no way I could remember this detail with a dream I had initially forgotten.

This dream, on my voice dictator, was a dictation of 1:16, so it caught my eye.

I don't know how to describe it and the picture does NOT do justice to what God showed
me however, in a feeble attempt, this is the ball of destruction and wonder;
whatever that is.

This particular passage in Ezekiel in one of the most incredible passages in the Bible
What he describes is beyond words,
so is the fact that the exact same numbers keep coming up
post after post after...
 
ezekial in English Gematria Equals: 414 (e
30
z
156
e
30
k
66
i
54
a
6
l
72
)
-- if one knows me, they know I am not a spelling 'B' champion
but again, God works this way as we have seen multiple times
 
ezekiel in Simple Gematria Equals: 73 (e
5
z
26
e
5
k
11
i
9
e
5
l
12
)
 
 
                                                                    212. ophan
ophan: a wheel
 
Ezekiel 1:16 NAS: The appearance of the wheels and their workmanship
 
Ezekiel 1:16 NAS: [being] as if one wheel were within
 
Ezekiel 1:16 NAS: one wheel were within another
 
Ezekiel 1:19
 moved, the wheels moved
 
Ezekiel 1:19
 
NAS: from the earth, the wheels rose

No comments:

Post a Comment