Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Dreams and The Majestic 818

Many posts have revealed the date of 818, the beginning
If one reads the first post, they will see just how important this date is to me
It was when God began to speak, often
He has been speaking very frequent as of late
 
5455 days from 911 and shares a Strong's 5455 with "Crow"
 
 
 818/16
The totality of the dream has never been revealed publically, only the zip ties
If I would reveal more, it would tie the following in so well
 
 
Please note Strong's 311 associated with 'wife'
I am not generalizing women however, in my context, this is not only
her conception but also,
the destruction that comes with 311 is personified in her
Please pray for her, though she is "Guilty" of "Dishonor",
"Treating" God, her children and me "Disgracefully" she has been forgiven by me
and it is because of her contempt and loathing that I will get an 100 fold return
one of which will be 100 X's the years we have 'lost'
http://absoluteproofofgod.blogspot.com/2017/04/so-you-desire-to-be-kingreally.html

From the day the drug cop, Lamendola and my ex had me jailed,
on false charges that would all be dropped, July 27, 2013,
including this date 
to the day I had my dream

is exactly 1119 days
My grandmother to my mother's birth was exactly
1119 weeks
and my son was born on its inversion, 1116
this Beauty, IS EXACT precision from No One BUT
The Creator Himself


My son and daughter, by the grace of God,
are His; He has shown me this repeatedly
From the day Benjamin watched his father being
arrested and jailed in real-time
to the day God gave me this rest was
the inversion of his birth
My daughter was included as well,
4200 days before 818 was her 1st birthday

 
I am honored and willing to suffer for His Name   

I hope my children see the honor in what they've given too
 
 
                                                                       818. ashem
ashem: guilty
 
                                                                    818. atimaz├│
Definition: disgrace, treat disgracefully, dishonor, insult; despise
 
The above 818, used 7 times, one of which:
NAS: to suffer shame for [His] name.KJV: they were counted worthy to suffer shame for
 
                                                                   3063. Yehudah
                                                                         used 818 times
Yehudah: probably "praised," a son of Jacob
--of whom one of which was Benjamin
 
My son, Benjamin, my daughter, Michal Nicole and I 
have lost nothing
 
Luke 8:8 (8i8, 8I8, 818)
NAS: "...[A] crop a hundred times as great. As He said...:
 
yehudah in Jewish Gematria Equals: 626 (y

400
e

5
h

8
u

200
d

4
a

1
h

8
)
(626)
 
zachary cordova in Jewish Gematria Equals:
1881
Cordova = 888 Jewish Gematria
This is the ex's former attorney who has filed to re-enter the case
in attempt to gain the court's mandate, ordering a disabled EMT-P to be homeless
so he can recover his 40K debt my ex still owes yet at 8% interest/yr
and with this judge, he will most likely succeed despite legal/ethical 'hurdles'

 
Our next court date?
626
 
Please pray for my children and I; this judge has no care in the world
what the law, case law, Constitution, Canon, or anything else she deems counter
to her 'power' say!
 
I claim the Name of Jesus and the power that is in It to bind
Judge Pattie Swift from the demonic powers of this world 
It is claimed publically, Satan will have absolutely no power over Swift
on 626 nor any day thereafter
This is dictated by the power that is in the Name and blood of Jesus of Nazareth
 
Speaking of this court, the first judge, Kimberly Wood, was recused because she was
ordering men to be evaluated by her wife
She is an LGBT Champion judge and uses her position for her misandry,
interesting I ran across this:
 
     the phoenix center Jewish Gematria = 818 (t

100
h

8
e

5


0
p

60
h

8
o

50
e

5
n

40
i

9
x

300


0
c

3
e

5
n

40
t

100
e

5
r

80
)
 
Noon to noon, Exactly 888 hours from 626 to 520
 
The Phoenix Center is:
Central Illinois' LGBTQ Community Center
 
 
May 20, 2017 is exactly
99 weeks and 1 day from 626/15
and SCOTUS' DOMA destruction

No comments:

Post a Comment