Wednesday, April 19, 2017

So, You Desire To Be A King...Really?

 
Zechariah 13:9
"I will bring that group through the fire and make them pure. I will refine them like silver and purify them like gold. They will call on my name, and I will answer them. I will say, 'These are my people,' and they will say, 'The LORD is our God'."
 
Psalm 12:6
"And the words of the LORD are flawless, like silver purified in a crucible, like gold refined seven times."
 
 
The 611 story I began this blog with was never finished
 
This blog is not about who or what I am fighting, it isn't to boo-hoo myself
 but I believe it is important that
those who wish to be called Christians, even kings know they may die for this;
like out brothers and sisters in Syria, Iraq, Saudi Arabia...
 
What I endured, is nothing compared to these men and women of God
 
Say what you will,
I believe 611 is a number of God
the first post through the last are replete with the fact He outlined my life with 611
 
 
Now that my federal case against the Taos County Adult Detention Center
was dismissed two years in, on a Summery Motion (layman term for horse sh*t)
I can let the public in on a bit of what Christians face
in America
 
Alamosa, Colorado was where I began my EMT-P career,
little did I know, it was an LGBT champion city
 
Forward to 2013:
My wife would take a 50K mortgage out against our home for a lawyer (she paid by the pound)
The duo would take everything I ever owned, even premarital gold, silver, guns...
Though I was a disabled Paramedic and Pilot who had no criminal history and carried a valid
CCW in Colorado for 16 years however, misandry Judge Kimberly Wood believed I was a domestic abuser regardless of the evidence
 
Judge Wood then order me to be evaluated by her wife, Ms. Tammie Obie, LPC
 
Out of the 5 Court Ordered evaluations the only one to opine along
the lines of this judge was the judge's wife
Two evaluating State Doctors stated, 'they believed [the ex]
was making up these stories to better her position in the divorce'
 
 
Wood was again recused from a case just 11 cases from mine
for using her wife as the evaluator,
this particular one even went as far as a criminal case against the man who recused her
Facing life in prison, he was offered a misdemeanor plea bargain
(both of us believe it is because of a very effective FB page bringing Wood's 'ethics' to light,
his wife was having a sexual affair with a gay clergy)
 
When the less-than-stellar Kimberly Wood gets 'found out',
she seals the case and continues unabated
 
This is an abomination of the worst kind yet even the
 pathetic, Colorado Council For Judicial Discipline
has no time for a judge who spits on the Canon; 
not our dying media, not Sheriff Robert Jackson, not Judge Swift
not Representative Donald Valdez,
and now we can even add the Federal Courts to this list of abominations
 
 
 
Judge Pattie (brain-dead) Swift comes in after Wood is recused and punishes the one who
dared fight for his children and dared recuse Wood
 
It is my public contention, Judge Swift verbally commanded
now fired, disgraced Under Sheriff Andrew Espinoza, Costilla, CO., to lie on the stand
(which he did)
 
I could likely overload whichever server I am on with the whole story,
here is just one fun fact:
 
Benjamin, my son said to me one weekend, "Daddy, mommy and Nick [Lamendola]
are going to put you in jail"
 
Two weeks after I sent this threat to our CFI, I went to pick-up
my children for a TKD Tournament and my 2 days with them only to be met
by Taos' 'finest'
Those sworn to uphold the law would wait 25 minutes until my wife,
her mother and of course, our two children drove up before arresting me
 
You see, she was now dating the head-steroid/HGH honcho
and his friend, Deputy Jason Rael filled out a baseless arrest warrant
for an alleged text
The 'evidence': a hand-written note from the ex that itself did not contain the text accusation
 
All charges were dropped at trial, as 2 months of phone records showed no text
however, this did not save me 50 days in jail on a 10K cash bond
 
One day into my stay, my shoulder replacement ripped out of the bone
and I was denied medical care for 49 days
 
This is how I spent 49 days while dumb and dumber decided ultimately to do nothing
 
 
 
 
 I find my 49 days of 'refining' during the 50 day ordeal as incredibly interesting
now that the ordeal is over, especially compared to
the Counting of Omer,
Passover and the Shavuot
 
Counting of the Omer (Hebrew: ספירת העומר‎‎, Sefirat HaOmer, sometimes abbreviated as Sefira or the Omer) is an important verbal counting of each of the forty-nine days between the Jewish holidays of Passover and Shavuot as stated in the Hebrew Bible: Leviticus 23:15–16.
 
Interesting note:
though the judge in Taos ordered me released on day 48,
considering the collective I.Q. of the officers in the jail was around 2 
I was not released until the 49 days of Omar was completed
exactly on the day of Jubilee
and there are those who wish to say this is coincidence?
Even what the judge 'orders' matters not to the God of Abraham, Isaac and David
He wanted me released on the Jubilee Day 50
 
The above, I can assure the reader, is nothing but a small part of this refining
 
 
While this story is considered victory for Brittany and Nick Lamendola,
Wood, Obie and Swift;
here is what the God of Abraham, Isaac and David has to say about wins and losses
and His anointed
 
 
 
Psalm 110:5
 
Psalm 2
"The kings of the earth take their stand And the rulers take counsel together Against the LORD and against His Anointed, saying,…
3Let us break their bands asunder, and cast away their cords from us.
4He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh: the Lord shall have them in derision.
5Then shall he speak unto them in his wrath, and vex them in his sore displeasure.
7I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.
8Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and the uttermost parts of the earth for thy possession.
9Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron; thou shalt dash them in pieces like a potter's vessel.
10Be wise now therefore, O ye kings: be instructed, ye judges of the earth.
11Serve the LORD with fear, and rejoice with trembling."
 
God is True, God is Good and God is King
and I humbly praise Him; He anointed my children and I
 
 
It was a desire from within me to name our TKD School Jung Boke TKD 
 
michael todd gutwein in Jewish Gematria Equals: 1495 (m

30
i

9
c

3
h

8
a

1
e

5
l

20

0
t

100
o

50
d

4
d

4

0
g

7
u

200
t

100
w

900
e

5
i

9
n

40
)
michael todd gutwein in English Gematria Equals: 1158 (m

78
i

54
c

18
h

48
a

6
e

30
l

72

0
t

120
o

90
d

24
d

24

0
g

42
u

126
t

120
w

138
e

30
i

54
n

84
)
michael todd gutwein in Simple Gematria Equals: 193 (m

13
i

9
c

3
h

8
a

1
e

5
l

12

0
t

20
o

15
d

4
d

4

0
g

7
u

21
t

20
w

23
e

5
i

9
n

14
 
paramedic in Jewish Gematria Equals: 193 (p

60
a

1
r

80
a

1
m

30
e

5
d

4
i

9
c

3
)

 
jung boke tae kwon do in Jewish Gematria Equals: 2074 (j

600
u

200
n

40
g

7

0
b

2
o

50
k

10
e

5

0
t

100
a

1
e

5

0
k

10
w

900
o

50
n

40

0
d

4
o

50
)
jung boke tae kwon do in English Gematria Equals: 1158 (j

60
u

126
n

84
g

42

0
b

12
o

90
k

66
e

30

0
t

120
a

6
e

30

0
k

66
w

138
o

90
n

84

0
d

24
o

90
)
jung boke tae kwon do in Simple Gematria Equals: 193 (j

10
u

21
n

14
g

7

0
b

2
o

15
k

11
e

5

0
t

20
a

1
e

5

0
k

11
w

23
o

15
n

14

0
d

4
o

15
)


2074 - 1495 = 579
 
With Anthony Burger's 16,333 days of life in mind:
579 - 333 = 246
 
 
                   king in English Gematria Equals: 246 (k


66
i


54
n


84
g


42
)

 
579 - 426 = 153
 
I humbly pray, in the Name of Jesus, that our brothers and sisters
around the globe who are really suffering for this Name
will have peace that only He gives and received wonder beyond measure for eternity!
I pray for my children and even these enemies of Christ
that He be glorified in all the earth


No comments:

Post a Comment