Friday, April 14, 2017

God Said It Was

 
Since the blog, I have had many contacts from readers
This is to address a recent one:
 
There is absolutely no doubt in my mind something of great importance
did happen on 411
whether our puny, finite minds see it or not
 
 
Christians especially aught to understand our world does not
revolved around us; the universe and all that is in it are His
 
2 Kings 26:17
 
You ever seen this world?
But yet, you know everything that happened on 411?
 
Nothing He showed me was specific and
the God of Abraham, Isaac and David has no obligatory debt to any of us
to reveal yet more, especially at the demand of the created
 
 
Job 38:4
3"Now gird up your loins like a man, And I will ask you, and you instruct Me! 4"Where were you when I laid the foundation of the earth? Tell Me, if you have understanding, 5Who set its measurements? Since you know. Or who stretched the line on it?…

The numbers He has laid out for 7 months were manipulated by no One but God
As stated, numbers have absolutely no objective,
they were lined up this way before time began
and showed 411 was of importance
 
You will not be consulted prior to His next action nor will you
at its conclusion 
 
Yes, I expected something big enough to be seen with our eyes
but it is God is God, He didn't ask me what I wanted
 
Those who may say this is a cop-out
go and read the posts, all of them and when you are finished
unless you can produce on 1 100th a scale, then don't comment!
That which has been blogged here the last 7 months
has been nothing but Divinity
 
 
After the numeric impossibilities He revealed to me,
one has to prove something didn't happen
not that it did
 
The numbers God showed me did not get there without His approval
 
Rev. 4:6
5From the throne came flashes of lightning, and rumblings, and rolls of thunder. Before the throne burned seven torches of fire. This is the sevenfold Spirit of God. 6And before the throne was something like a sea of glass, as clear as crystal. In the center, around the throne, were four living creatures, covered with eyes in front and back. 7The first living creature was like a lion, the second like a calf, the third had a face like a man, and the fourth was like an eagle in flight.…
 
The final Passover to commemorate the wonder that was His Son's blood
on 411, He outlined it would be very significant and He allowed
me to see a small part of this and share some
 
I know 411 was a consequential date because He outlined it numerically, before time
 
Want proof?
 
 
 Faith is...the certainty of what we do not see
the faith He afforded me is proof
 
 
Deut. 29:29
 
If once looks at the Gematria of 'our sons' you will see my conception date,
my son's birth, his name and my birth number
 
What I recorded was what He showed me
Nothing written down was done on my own, I've said this before:
I don't search for this stuff, it finds me
 
 
There has been talk of 211 lately
 
We are in the Days of Elijah
 
2 Kings 2:11
"As they were going along and talking, behold, there appeared a chariot of fire and horses of fire which separated the two of them. And Elijah went up by a whirlwind to heaven."
Further posts will be at His behest
 
I thank the Lord Jesus for the blood He shed on my behalf

No comments:

Post a Comment