Sunday, April 2, 2017

1822, Passover and the Destroyed

In the last post, I posted Deuteronomy 18:22
and just a day later a brother emailed me about Revelation 18:22
 
Since this number has not been seen before, I figured I needed to look it up
the entire data in this post is yet more confirmation
 
1822 does, in fact, tie into all this as you see below the difference
in the respective Jewish Gematria
equals out to 722
This does not happen without a Divine Hand  
 
I've shown in previous posts how 722 again shows destruction on Passover
 
Then, look at the meanings of this Strong's number 1822


1822. exartizó
Short Definition: finish
 
                          exartizó in Jewish Gematria Equals: 995 (e

5
x

300
a

1
r

80
t

100
i

9
z

500
ó

0
)

 
 
1822. דֻּמָּה (dummah)

 
KJV: over thee, [saying], What [city is] like Tyrus, like the destroyed in the midst
 
                              dummah in Jewish Gematria Equals: 273 (d

4
u

200
m

30
m

30
a

1
h

8
)

 
 
995 - 273 = 722
 
 
This "Dummah" is used, only once in the Bible
and is also found in Ezekiel where It
speaks of the lamentation spoken of in the last post
 

 
The following Strong's number was also intriguing:
 
                                                               1823. exastraptó
 Definition: I flash forth like lightning, gleam, am radiant
 
                                                                 1823. demuth
Definition: [Our] Likeness
 
KJV: in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion
 
 
Then, for all those who would doubt this as being from
Whom I say it is from,
what are the odds that Strong's 1821
would be found in the same verse that I used in the last post?
 
 
 
 
While I understand, all the numbers I
show are a bit hard to follow, I lay out as best I can
_________________________________
 
Yeah, not really too surprised here:
Jezebel and the 311 club 
yet another reason to believe
this is all not fake as even Jezebel was spoke of in an earlier post

 

Jezebel in Jewish Gematria Equals: 1137


I see yet, again the stamp of 311 here
12/3 is the would-be conception date of one conceived on 311
 
four eleven in Simple Gematria Equals: 123
(
f

6
o

15
u

21
r

18
 

0
e

5
l

12
e

5
v

22
e

5
n

14
)

No comments:

Post a Comment