Saturday, March 11, 2017

The Answer To Every Single Question


From the day you were conceived, 38 years past is 13,880 days. 38 years ago today, the reason for my son and daughter was conceived and 13,001 days after; 10/14/14, the reason why my children no longer have a father. Even in this number, one can see the destruction of 311.
 
I've mentioned in earlier posts that the initials of the ex-wife bring one to 23, or death but it didn't start out this way; no, God had a plan from the start and His plan was seen through.
 
Her initials the day before we married were 611:
 
bah in Jewish Gematria Equals: 11 (b

2
a

1
h

8
)
bah in English Gematria Equals: 66 (b

12
a

6
h

48
)
bah in Simple Gematria Equals: 11 (b

2
a

1
h

8
)
 
We then were married and her initials changed but yet still 611 and the birthday of our first born:
 
bag in Jewish Gematria Equals: 10 (b

2
a

1
g

7
)
bag in English Gematria Equals: 60 (b

12
a

6
g

42
)
bag in Simple Gematria Equals: 10 (b

2
a g

1 7


)
 
We then would come to her new initials:
 
bal in Jewish Gematria Equals: 23 (b

2
a

1
l

20
)
bal in English Gematria Equals: 90 (b

12
a

6
l

72
)
bal in Simple Gematria Equals: 15 (b

2
a

1
l

12
)
 
As one can see, there is no more 611.

This persons mother was born on 10/23: one can see the connection to 23, her daughter as well as 12/3, a connection to a 311 conception.
 
What is so incredibly beautiful: in both my children's initials, one clearly sees 13, 47, factors of 611.
 
My daughter, Michal Nicole Gutwein:
 
mng in Jewish Gematria Equals: 77 (m

30
n

40
g

7
)
mng in English Gematria Equals: 204 (m

78
n

84
g

42
)
mng in Simple Gematria Equals: 34 (m

13
n

14
g

7
)
 
My son, Benjamin David Gutwein:
 
bdg in Jewish Gematria Equals: 13 (b

2
d

4
g

7
)
bdg in English Gematria Equals: 78 (b

12
d

24
g

42
)
bdg in Simple Gematria Equals: 13 (b

2
d

4
g

7

The factors of 611 are also in my initials:

mtg in Jewish Gematria Equals: 137 (m
30
t
100
g
7
)
mtg in English Gematria Equals: 240 (m
78
t
120
g
42
)
mtg in Simple Gematria Equals: 40 (m
13
t
20
g
7
)

God planned not only our marriage but our divorce as well, from the foundations of the world.
 
How can a loving God plan divorce? How can a loving God plan for you to marry someone who would perpetrate such evil?
The answer to every question is simple: that Jesus may be glorified.
 
One may think I show contempt for this woman with my writings but I can assure the reader the opposite is true. My wish here is to show, she and Clancy are heading 1,000,000MPH into a bridge out ahead; I am simply trying to show them this fact. However, instead of one seeing this and falling on their face before the living God and begging for mercy, they mock, they hack my web pages, they threaten...
 
I could go on but this is not my intent. My intent is to do what my God commands me to do:
 
Ezekiel 3: 18 "When I say to a wicked person, 'You will surely die,' and you do not warn them or speak out to dissuade them from their evil ways in order to save their life, that wicked person will die for their sin, and I will hold you accountable for their blood."
Your blood will not be on my hands!
 
This Day of Judgment, the Great White Thrown, is fast approaching! Please pray for these.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment