Wednesday, March 29, 2017

102 and Yet More Destruction

The post entitled, "263, The Christ Angle and Passover"
 outlined how Passover begins
 on the 102nd day of the year, 411/17.
 
From 411 to 722/17 is 102 days
102 is also calculated as 3 months and 11 days
 
Passover in Jewish Gematria is 1076 and was previously
tied to the Phoenix in earlier posts

1076. Bakri
Bakri = Jewish Gematria of 102
 
 
102. a
dunatos
Definition: of persons: incapable; of things: impossible; either the inability, or that which is impossible
used 10 times
 
102. agaph
Definition
wing (of an army), band, army, hordes
used 7 times

What is interesting here,
Strong's Hebrew 102 from the Old Testament,
All 7 uses are used in context of the armies in Ezekiel
that come against God and 5 of the 7 are in
the battle of Gog and Magog
 
----------------------------------------
              
I was reminded again of the number 1222 which immediately pointed to 722
722 - 365 = 12/22 or 1222
A sweet lady I saw in the hospital this afternoon,
her name in Jewish Gematria was 1222; she was in room 311

From the day Ariel Sharon declared incapacitated
 
411/06 to 722/17 =
11yrs, 3mo, 11days
 
also remember: 722 - 411 = 311


               
A friend of mine brought up the 'what if' question
 
So, what if 411 comes and goes with no fanfare?
--if, then I will have still done what I believed God would have me do!

What I write is what He shows me
What I write about is so far beyond coincidence
one would be foolish to consider it anything but Divine
 
the Bible is clear on this
and I will be the first to write the post and quote
 
Deuteronomy 18:22
"If what a prophet proclaims in the name of the LORD does not take place or come true, that is a message the LORD has not spoken. That prophet has spoken presumptuously, so do not be alarmed".

While I never said that something will happen, nor claimed to be a prophet
 the numbers have
Those who say nothing will happen
are actually prophesying against the numbers I've shown
for months
 
I'm not saying yes or no here, I'm simply
 showing the numbers, and they show destruction, continually
 
I really attempted to remain neutral here however
from the numbers I've seen, it is impossible to look at this
with anything but the obvious
 
What would you do if God showed you what He has continually shown me?

No comments:

Post a Comment