Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Overcomer

Revelation 3:12
He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will not go out from it anymore; and I will write on him the name of My God, and the name of the city of My God, the new Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God, and My new name."

"ποιέω" Greek definition of  "I will make": To fashion, or manufacture, construct. 

Definition of "Overcome": To defeat, in conflict, or conquer.

Overcomes: Jewish Gematria= 1013 (#13, detailed much in the first post)

Overcome: Jewish Gematria= 923, or 9/23/17; this is certainly the Day one would expect to begin this stage of overcoming. (this is not predicting the Rapture on the 23rd; this is after the 6th Seal!)

The first person, past tense of "Overcome" is- "Overcomer": Overcomer: Jewish= 1003 or as I like to see it 10/03

While this may seem an obvious, self-gratuitous, boast or proclamation, it is far from it. It is, however, an incredibly, humble prayer of faith for my children and myself! It is my faith (and His revelation) that knows, my children and I were predestined before the foundations of the world to be His and I pray, Pillars in His Holy TemplePraise His Name in all the earth!

Temple in Greek is: G3485 and means: Temple, but only of the sacred edifice, or inner sanctuary

Overcomers are promised many things:

Rev. 2:7. . . To him who overcomes, I will grant to eat of the tree of life, which is in the Paradise of God.’
Rev. 2:11 . . . He who overcomes shall not be hurt by the second death.’
Rev. 2:17. . . To him who overcomes, to him I will give some of the hidden manna, and I will give him a white stone, and a new name written on the stone which no one knows . . .
Rev. 2:26 And he who overcomes, and he who keeps My deeds until the end, to him I will give authority over the nations . . . 2:28 "...[t]he Morning Star."
Rev. 3:5He who overcomes shall thus be clothed in white garments; and I will not erase his name from the book of life, and I will confess his name before My Father, and before His angels.
Rev. 3:12He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of My God, and he will not go out from it anymore; and I will write upon him the name of My God, and the name of the City of My God . . .
Rev. 3:21He who overcomes, I will grant to him to sit down with Me on My throne, as I also overcame and sat down with My Father on His throne.
Rev. 21:7He who overcomes shall inherit these things, and I will be his God and he will be My son.
--taken from blueletterbible.org
   
To my son, Benjamin and my daughter, Michal; this is what we always prayed! These are His promises. Give no mind to the fools who mock but pray for them as they were created as vessels of wrath prepared for destruction (Rom 9:22).  He, in the end, will give us victory!

Anyone on planet earth who'd think this is something not worth earthly problems with LBGT champion judges and their wives, need to think twice. A few years of evil rule, rewarded by an eternity with His glory, wonder and beauty--together, you, and I; it is but a small price to pay for Him who gave up His glory to come to earth to atone for MY sins, my children's sins, and your sins.

What Jesus missed and wanted most of all was His glory! Imagine, for a moment, if you will; you are God, You spoke the world into existence, yet, You humbled Yourself, willingly give up this authority. You let Your creation beat you, spit on you, mock you, even kill you; yet, in all this You sin not and even, in the midst of death itself, you forgive those who perpetrated such.


In the Garden of Gethsemane, Jesus prayed:

John 17: 1a, 3, 4:
"...Father the hour has come. Glorify Your Son that Your Son may glorify You". -3: "I have glorified You on the earth, I have finished the work You gave Me to do. -4: And now, Oh, Father, glorify Me together with Yourself, with the glory which I had with you before the world was.

"Watch therefore, and pray always, that you may be found worthy to escape all these things, and to stand before the Son of Man" Luke 21:36

May His Name be glorified in all the earth! When people begin to cease to glorify the Name of Jesus, even the rocks will cry out, His glory! In this case, the numbers, in the previous posts, cry out and scream of His power and Divinity! Luke 19:40

Please pray for President Trump! Please pray for my children and I.

I pray for Judge Swift, Judge Wood, Tammie Obie, Clancy and even the ex, and more who hate me and loath the Name of Jesus. We will understand the full grace of God once we see these vessels of wrath, prepared for destruction destroyed and we are avenged by His hand and power!

No comments:

Post a Comment