Tuesday, January 31, 2017

How Much Faith Does It Take?

                    
For those new to the blog, this is not about who or what I am fighting; it is for the glory of God.

Some may ask, how can you believe in that number stuff? --my question is how much faith does it take to NOT believe in it? Are you kidding me? I've been blogging now for well over 2 months and He has not stopped speaking to me. I take absolutely no credit for this but thank Him for speaking to me and I hope my posts glorify His Name.

Now, to those who mock; to those who are actively attacking me and have such contempt for this God I speak of:

                      You really think this is accidental?

   
 
Hi Walsenburg,
 
Your account was recently logged into from an unrecognized browser or device. Was this you?
 
New Login
 
 
 
January 28, 2017 at 11:03am
 
 
 
Near Questa, NM, United States
 
 
 
IE on Windows
 
   
   

As one can see, my FB account was hacked two days ago. I know, without doubt who is the responsible party but again, that's not what this is about.

What I immediately see, is the time of the hack: 311. There is that date of destruction I mentioned accompanied this individual (they were conceived on this date), and, well, here it is again; this time by your own hand! This aught scare anyone involved. You are the one who did this.

To my original question, just how much faith does one need to actually think this is phony? How much faith does it take to gloss over the time noted above is again, that 311 date of destruction?

In the end, all of us will die, most involved here have probably 30-40 years left.

One station I watch has a great logo phrase: "Enjoy life, consider eternity!"

All said, I wish hell on absolutely NO ONE! I continue to pray for these and I ask the same from those who read.


                       God is in control.
           Nothing happens but by His Hand!







The above is not included 'just' because it is 116 but because:

This was the only activity in the last 3 hours, which when one considers, this blog has been read by many persons (#DC/FB), in the 3 digits today alone-- but yet, when activity begins again, it is, not coincidentally, 611.

This was while I was writing the last post. The same thing happened when I wrote my birthday wish to my boy.

                     How much faith does it take again?

                    Nothing to see here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment