Wednesday, January 11, 2017

To My Son, Benjamin, 11 years

   Happy Birthday Benjamin David Gutwein



The Tribe of Benjamin had a wolf as its Sign

Benjamin, you are the most incredible, wonderful, amazing boy ever created. Before the world began, God chose you to be His Sonyou are an heir of the King of kings!

There's no one I love more than you Benji. I miss you Son. Everyday I think of you and pray for you.

God gave us a promise and He will do as He says! The Bible says, "Whoever has left Father, children, houses or land for My Name's sake will receive 100 fold in this life and the next and inherit eternal life" Matt 19:29

The gay judge and her wife hate your Father because he loves Jesus. Those in your house hate your Father because they also hate the God we serve.

Benji, know: you are under absolutely NO obligation to obey anyone but God, period! The Bible says, if someone tells you to do something and it is against God's Law, you don't obey them, you obey God. You are now 11 years old and are a young man, you have every right to stand up for yourself, at school, home...wherever you are. You have every right to fight to have your father in your life. You deserve a Father and those who are keeping this from you are doing so because of hate.

It is now time for you to begin to decide for yourself what is right. Your Father taught you the Truth and It comes from the Bible and no place else. What the court and those who surround you have done to you is an abomination but it is the evil that is in their heartDon't become like this, leave vengeance to God, "[He] will repay" those who perpetrated this evil on you and your sister.

Pray for those who hate me! Pray for those who hate God! Pray for those who have put you through the last 5 years, in the end, God will avenge you, your sister and your father and He will do it in a way that we can not explain.

Benji, what I taught you about is happening this year! While no one knows everything that will happen, we do know: the Sign spoken of in Revelation 12 is happening September 23rd, 2017. It is time you ask Jesus to show Himself to you and Nikki too! Time is short, remember Jesus loves you and your Father loves you more than all the stars in the sky!
Happy Birthday Benji, I LOVE YOU, I MISS YOU!
In my heart I pray this was my son!!
It was just a minute after I posted his birthday wish. While I don't know who it was, I know for certain it was not myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment